Monday, April 26, 2010

Our crazy life

OK so my life has been crazy. I have a fun little two year old who never stops all day long. Lots and Lots of company which is always so fun. I have been taken care of my poor bed ridden prego sister who is about to pop. Trying to squeeze in some cuddles with my little Marlee girl. Then of coarse trying to find sometime for Clint and I. We did get to have a fun little break this weekend. I got to spend some much needed time with my honey. It was so nice. Clint's sister took Byntlee over night on saturday and Clint's mom watched Marlee for us for a couple of hours. Its amazing what a couple hours of relaxation can do for a woman. I loved every minute that I got to spend with my honeycakes. Well anyways here are some pictures of our little girlies taken this past week or so.

1 comment:

Jonathan & Amber Burke said...

oh my goodness! these pictures are ADORABLE!!! You and Clint make some darn cute babies :)I am so excited you started the blog! It will be fun to peek in on your lives and see how you are doing. Let me know next time your in Show Low!